Saturday, July 23, 2011

Bloggity Blog Blog?lol

So, it is 2 o'clock in the morning and once again, I can't sleep. I sit here, tired, exhaugsted; yet I just can't sleep. Over the past week, my husband has been on vacation. So, I have been getting used to him being home at night. Now, hes back at work and I am lonely. Ugh.

Since I am all alone again, I have been pondering things; this blog mainly. I am trying to find my niche with this blog and where I want to go with this. I obviously love good deals and freebies and such. But, ever since the Extreme Couponing show, everyone is doing it now. I don't want to be just another deals and freebies blog. Just way to many of them out there. Also, my blog name, Laura's Little Monkeys. I just don't think I like it and I can't seem to find anything to replace it. I want something different, something orginal. But I cant quite find it.

So, for all you readers. Help me come up with a better name for my blog and you might get something special, maybe another gift card of your choice? Get your thinking caps on and let's see what you can come up with.. Now Go!!!!!!!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment